Sunday, June 5, 2011

21 Questions

Courtesy of Photobucket

I love answering questions like these. If you know of other question sites like Daisy and TMI Tuesday, let me know.

1. Sex in a cemetery or a Walmart bathroom?
We don't have Walmarts in NYC so I'll say cemetary. I should say both since I had it at a Target once.


2. Are you a voyeur or exhibitionist?
Both.

3. Do you take dirty/sexy pictures of yourself with your cell?
No but with my regular camera


4. If you were a hooker/pimp what would your name be?
PJ Oakwood

5. and how much would you charge?
What's the going rate these days?

6. How long should foreplay last?
As long as humanly possibly.

7. do you own any butt plugs?
No

8. Hotel Sex with the curtains open? Ever done it?
Yes to both.

9. Sex at the in-laws or parents of who you are dating?
Sex at parents of who I was dating.

10. Feathers or Whips?
Both

11. Would you let your partner shave you?
Yes, I have.

12. Where is your favorite place to have sex?
Anywhere possible.

13. Do you remember your first time?
Yes, in a car.

14. Where was your first time and how was the sex?
Last night & this morning. Great, as usual.

15. role play for a minute? who would you be?
I role play all the time in many different roles.

16. sex in front of a mirror?
All the time.

17. A song that makes you think of sex.
Every song that I put on my Sex Song Friday posts on my blog.

18. Are you horny right now?
Always. I'm a guy.

19. What is your favorite body part on yourself and do you show it off?
My cock and all the time.


20. Edible panties? Tried them?
On a woman, yes. Not bad.

and

21. I need some questions, what do you want to know?
Not sure.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment