I got a couple comments almost immediately after I posted my last post about amateur porn. I thought I'd add to it. I completely agree about professional porn. The problem that I find with amateur porn on the internet (especially in finding clips to post) is that most porn labled amateur porn is actually professional porn disguised as amateur. For instance, this clip below was originally found under amateur:
It's supposed to show a couple with a webcam having spontaneous sex. The problem is that it's really porn star Tori Black and it's far from amateur. It's completely scripted but she's supposed to act like it's not. "amateur" web sites that claim that they find nonprofessional girls except that they're all professionals as well. It's a major reason why I don't put more amateur up on the blog.
To answer a comment from Leah in the same blog post, I'm glad I could help you learn more about sex. You're wrong, however. If you were pretty damn good already, you really didn't need my help unless I was just giving you more weapons in your arsenal :)
In other matters, someone asked me a while back why I don't do a man of the week. The problem with that is that you don't find too many semi famous guys out there who take their clothes off. I could put up photos of Brad, Matt, George, etc but it wouldn't really work for this blog. It would turn into a pop culture blog and that's so not me.
No comments:
Post a Comment