Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TMI Question - What Do You Use to Set the Mood?

Decorative floating candlesImage via WikipediaToday's TMI question is what do I use to set the mood? Usually, a date rape drug. KIDDING!! I'm just kidding. Actually, I love candles. I'll probably burn down my apartment someday with the number of candles I use . I put them everywhere.

Also, I put on music. Music rules every aspect of my life. It's like air and water to me. I can't live without it. I'll do a TMI about what music I use another time. However, if you're a regular to this blog and check out the Friday sex music, then you already get the idea. My tastes in music depend on my mood at that time.

I also have lots of toys to play with. Masks, handcuffs, blindfolds,  silk scarves, feathers, and whips to name a few. Don't forget nonburning candles. Also, vibrators. You have to please your woman any way you can so if she wants to use a vibrator for any reason, be prepared.

I also use food. Ice, whipped cream, syrup (chocolate preferably) for starters. Brings a little flavor to the entertainment. Of course, champagne. That's my favorite drink. It helps to keep the feeling going all night long. If not champagne, then a good bottle of wine. All of those items combined set the mood for great love making. Who needs generic?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment