Today's question is what do I love most about myself. Now, I know what you think I'm going to say but it's not going to be anything sexual. The thing that I love most about myself is the same thing that may have been on the list of what I hate most about myself if I hadn't come to terms with it and changed my thinking on the subject.
The thing I love the most about myself is that I'm loyal and generous to a fault. If you don't have a shirt, I will give you the shirt off my back. I will always be there for you, even when everyone else is against you.....unless you betray me. Then, my vengence knows no bounds, nor does the statute of limitations run out....ever.
The reason why I said it was the worst thing about myself at one time was because it would lead me to get hurt a lot, especially by women. I'd wear my heart on a sleeve for all to see. Now, I keep it closely guarded and only let it show when I want it to. To be honest, that's not a whole lot lately, which is why I'm not married.
My honorable mention to what I love the most about myself is that I'm rebellious and that I don't really give a fuck about other people's opinions. I go against most stereotypes. A lot of that is done purposely. I also like the fact that I'm smart and very inquisitive.
Since this is a sex blog, I suppose I should throw in what I love sexually about myself. I love my large cock, the fact that I have a lot of stamina, and I also love the fact that I love to experiment and I love variety.
The thing I love the most about myself is that I'm loyal and generous to a fault. If you don't have a shirt, I will give you the shirt off my back. I will always be there for you, even when everyone else is against you.....unless you betray me. Then, my vengence knows no bounds, nor does the statute of limitations run out....ever.
The reason why I said it was the worst thing about myself at one time was because it would lead me to get hurt a lot, especially by women. I'd wear my heart on a sleeve for all to see. Now, I keep it closely guarded and only let it show when I want it to. To be honest, that's not a whole lot lately, which is why I'm not married.
My honorable mention to what I love the most about myself is that I'm rebellious and that I don't really give a fuck about other people's opinions. I go against most stereotypes. A lot of that is done purposely. I also like the fact that I'm smart and very inquisitive.
Since this is a sex blog, I suppose I should throw in what I love sexually about myself. I love my large cock, the fact that I have a lot of stamina, and I also love the fact that I love to experiment and I love variety.
No comments:
Post a Comment