Saturday, June 11, 2011

TMI Question: What Are You Really Good At?

Today's TMI question is what are you really good at? I know you're going to think I'm saying sex but I'm going to leave that out of this one....really. Seriously. Not even going to bring it up. OK. Moving on.


This one's a tough one only because I'm not sure I'm really good at anything. It's because I have so many interests that I seem to be a jack of all trades but a master of none. Therefore, I'm good at a lot of things but not REALLY good.

For instance, I'm a good photographer. I'm good at playing instruments. The trumpet is my main instrument. Hey, there's one thing I'm really good at so we'll nominate playing the trumpet so far.

I'm good at business; at least running one. I'm good at sports but not great. I've played too many of them over the years, I think, to be great at them. Out of all the sports I've played, I'd say soccer (futbol to everybody outside of America) & auto racing (actually driving cars, not the video games). Those are, coincidentally, my favorite sports so I'll nominate those, as well.

I'm really good at listening. I can listen to someone's problem, dissect it, and come up with a solution pretty easy. The problem is that it's usually not what they want to hear, so they don't follow the advice, fall flat on their asses, and I get to say I told you so. Nominee #4 is listening.

OK, so we have playing the trumpet, playing soccer and auto racing, and being a good listener as nominees for things I'm really good at. After much discussion, it has been decided that the winner is...SEX!!! Nah. It would be playing the trumpet. I've been playing since I was 5 years old and went to college (uni for some of you) on a scholarship for it. If I were to put the others in order, I'd say being a good listener would be second, followed by playing auto racing, and soccer.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment