Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TMI Tuesday

JEJU, SOUTH KOREA - OCTOBER 24:  A statue is s...Image by Getty Images via @daylife Thanks to TMI Tuesday Blog for the questions.  http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/.

Thank you to Kirsti from the Drenched and Delicious blog for the ‘getting to know you’ questions.


Getting to Know You…
1. What is your online profile name and what does it mean?
Ebony Panther; Black Panther but that was already taken.

2. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
I like panthers. They're sleek, sexy, and underappreciated.

3. How much of your online personality transcends into your real life? What’s the biggest difference between the two? Probably too much, actually; The biggest difference? Unfortunately, there isn't much. I think maybe I put too much of myself online.

4. What have you stumbled across through reading blogs that really made you want to try it out? Have you done it yet? Was it a good, bad or so so experience?
Yes, different positions and scenerios. Yes and they were good experiences.

And now, in honor of May is Masturbation Month…

5. After you masturbate, do you taste your cum? Do you like the taste of you?
No, I do not.

6. Do you like to masturbate in front of someone else? Does that heighten your arousal or are you indifferent?
Yes, I've done that many times and they've done it in front of me; It arouses both of us.

7. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By whom?
No, I haven't.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment