While the weather whirls itself up into a frenzy here in New York City and while I continue to recover from an extremely nasty bout of the flu (trust me, you do NOT want details on it), I've popped in these posts for you viewers. You get the men, women, and couples photos. For videos, you get MILF, redhead, and blowjob videos. Plus, this week's porn star from yesteryear is the legendary Nina Hartley. For the lovely Cande, you get a weekend dose of your special videos and photos.
I'm also finding that it is difficult to find good quality videos of guys masturbating so I may drop that weekly post and make it bi-weekly. Perhaps I'll just drop it completely and put up a double dose of guy photos. I'm not sure yet.
I'm also finding that it is difficult to find good quality videos of guys masturbating so I may drop that weekly post and make it bi-weekly. Perhaps I'll just drop it completely and put up a double dose of guy photos. I'm not sure yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment