Friday, April 8, 2011

Story - Why I Do Who I Do

     Panther, beast, man whore. I go by all those names. They all suit me, to one degree or another. My body is shaped like a panther. Long & lean but muscular. I'm a beast in how I have sex. I fuck long and hard, erotically. I don't have many inhibitions. I'm definitely a man whore. I love sex and when the opportunity arises, I make the most of it.
     Life's too short to have regrets. I learned that the hard way. When I was younger, I was the good boy. As I've gotten older, I've gotten badder. I've learned to just live your own life. As long as you're happy with who you are and what you're doing, then the rest will fall into line. If it doesn't, move on. It's not worth the hastle.
     Now, just because I'm a man whore doesn't mean that I'll sleep with just anybody. After all, I don't and definitely won't rape somebody. The attraction has to be mutual. Also, passion has to be there. I can't have sex without passion. I have to worship the woman and I usually do. I've done the dead fucks before. They are far from fun. Just notches on the bed post. Just a way to run up the tally. Not really good for the sexual soul, though.
     Something has to click for me. I can't explain to you what it is. Sometimes, it's the way a woman smiles. Sometimes, it's the personality. Sometimes, it's just a completely physical thing. My problem, I guess, is that I love so much variety that I can't nail myself down. It's not a noncommital type of thing that some women like to complain about. I just love the different flavors in life, especially sexually. That's why I'm into different types of sex and different types of women.
     Anyway, now you know the method to my madness. Monday, we start the individual stories in earnest.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment