Monday, January 23, 2012

TMI Question of the Week - Analyze yourself: Since you're not married, why aren't you monogamous? Is it a fear of commitment?

Analyze yourself: Since you're not married, why aren't you monogamous? Is it a fear of commitment?

It's definitely not a fear of commitment. I'm just not one to settle for just one type any more. I used to be. Like I said last week, I was almost married once and during that whole relationship, I didn't cheat once. In fact, once I call you my girlfriend, I don't cheat. Hell, I barely even blog during that time. Witness the lack of blogs almost a year ago for those of you who are long time readers.
These days, I just don't have the time to commit to a relationship. Business is going well and that's where a lot of my focus is at. Plus, I'm having too much fun now, especially since I joined a gym. New York City's like a big food bizarre with lots of different flavors and there's too much good food to have just one type.
Plus, my friend Todd brought something up the other day. He said that I have a gigolo mindset without getting paid for it. I had to think about that but he's probably right. The difference though is that gigolos don't get to really choose who to have sex with. They have to show up and fuck whoever pays them the money, regardless of what they look like, how fat or skinny they are, or whether they're attracted to that person or not. That's a sad lifestyle to me.
I choose to fuck who I want to fuck. I'm attracted to every woman who I do have sex with and I enjoy fucking each and every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment