Monday, November 14, 2011

TMI Question of the Week

Who are you envious of?

I'm envious of this guy right here. His name is Rico Elbaz. He's a Sapphire male review dancer, world champion bodybuilder, model, and martial artist who lives in Las Vegas. First off, I'm secure enough in my masculinity to admire men to say look at this guy! He's built like a Greek sculpture. I've always wanted to have a body like that but my genetics prevent me from being that huge. The one part of his body I'm not envious of, though, is his penis. Mine's the perfect size for me and quite frankly, mine's bigger by a couple inches. However, from a body standpoint, this guy's heads and tails over anything I'd ever hope to be, even if I were to take massive amounts of steroids.

Second, I think he might be bisexual (I say might because I saw a video of his with a gay web site tag attached to it but they could've just stolen the video) but I know for a fact that he bangs the HOTTEST women in Las Vegas. I'm talking regular models, fitness models, actresses, and strippers. The quality of his conquests are legandary. Even guys like George Clooney, Derek Jeter, and Justin Timberlake would look and say "damn, we thought we had sex with some hot women but you, sir, are Godlike with yours". From a purely sexual standpoint, you have to admire a guy like that. I'm not saying I admire his brains or anything else about Rico. I still like who I am and how I turned out. However, from a body and getting hot women standpoint, I bow down to this guy.

As an added bonus for you, here's that video of Rico stroking himself off that I found on a Bing search  that had the gay site tag on it. I believe there are others of him but I'll leave it to you to find them.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment