Friday, June 3, 2011

Story: Sweet Release

     I lay back onto the bed, nude. My chocolate skin contrasts with the purple sheets. I put my laptop onto the end table and adjust the screen. I search my picture files. Who do I want to fantasize about right now? I choose, set up the slide show, make sure it starts properly, and relax.
     My black cock starts to feel the blood rushing through it. Veins start to bulge; first the tributaries, then the main one. I slowly start to stroke it, making it grow larger until at last, all 8 inches are in their glory. I admire my cock, feel how large it is. It feels like a rock hard pipe in my hand. I love that.
     I give it long, slow, deep strokes and fantasize. I imagine taking her, handcuffing her, pulling her hair, pounding her, doing her from behind, letting her blow me, throat fucking her, having her ride me.
     I start stroking faster, working just below the head of my cock. The nerve endings are on fire, wanting to burst out. My cock is throbbing so hard, it hurts. It wants to be unleashed. It wants to feel saliva dripping down onto it. It wants to feel a tongue swirling around the head, licking the shaft. It wants to feel lips sucking and licking its shaved balls. It wants to feel warm, wet pussy engulf it. It wants the sensation of feeling pussy muscles clench down on it, milking its creamy goodness. Such pleasures will have to wait until later in the night. For now, this will have to do.
     My cock craves more attention. My mind says to make it last....make it last...don't give in...don't...give....in......that's it. Slower....slower....ssssllllloooowwwwweeeeerrrrr.....there you go. Make it last. Slow your stroke. I want you to enjoy this. When I'm ready, you'll know. I'll make it worth it. I promise.
     I turn back to the screen. I wonder if she wants it as bad as I do? I wonder if right now, she's thinking of me, with her hands down her pants, playing with her clit, putting fingers into her wet vagina, waiting for tonight? I start stroking faster again at those thoughts. My rod is on fire. It's pulsating so badly. It needs release.
     Give in to me. I command it. Give me release. I need to explode. No....you need to make this last as long as possible. Yes...No...Yes..Yes..Yes....I feel the volcano rise. My mind has lost the battle. A valient try, Brain, but my cock wants what my cock wants. My hand works faster and faster. It concentrates on the sensitive nerve ending on the bottom of the head. Finger repeatedly dance on it, back and forth...back and forth...up and down...up and down.
     Finally, it's time. The urge grows until it can't be contained any longer. I feel the gooey magma begin its assent up the long, hard pipe. My body starts to spasm. My chests lifts up against its will off the bed, along with my hips and thighs. The first shot explodes with such force, it shoots up my chest until it almost hits my neck. I spasm up and down off the sheets with each explosion. Each shot creams across my chest, across rippling ab muscles, creating white rivers in each canyon.
     As I come off of my erotic seisure, I admire my handiwork. I rub my cum into my skin, all across my chest. I shut off the slide show. Until tonight, my dear, when we do this for real. For now, it's shower time.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment