First, the bad news. Because of Blogger's little fuck up Thursday and Friday, they deleted everybody's posts and comments over those two days. Thankfully, I was only halfway through my posts when all hell broke loose on the Blogger servers. Blogger says that they'll be recovered but I'm not holding my breath.
What does this really mean? Well, it means that I'm skipping over some usual posts this week, like Ebony videos and porn stars from yesteryear so that I can catch up on the ones that were missed on Thursday and Friday. That means that the erotic movie of the week (Room in Rome), the celebrity sex (Anne Hathaway), and sex song (Rammstein) are up today, along with the usual batch of nude photos and interracial and blowjob videos. Cande doesn't get her male sex videos or photos and won't for about a week, since she's on vacation and hopefully at this moment, finally getting her brains fucked out by Rob. The blog will get back onto it's regular schedule of sex and mayhem Sunday, unless Blogger fries its servers during an update again.
Oh, I almost forgot. I posted some new photos in the Photos of Me section. There are 5 of them of me beginning to get hard and the aftermath and mess of me cumming. Enjoy. Still trying to get a video posted. God bless Blogger.
What does this really mean? Well, it means that I'm skipping over some usual posts this week, like Ebony videos and porn stars from yesteryear so that I can catch up on the ones that were missed on Thursday and Friday. That means that the erotic movie of the week (Room in Rome), the celebrity sex (Anne Hathaway), and sex song (Rammstein) are up today, along with the usual batch of nude photos and interracial and blowjob videos. Cande doesn't get her male sex videos or photos and won't for about a week, since she's on vacation and hopefully at this moment, finally getting her brains fucked out by Rob. The blog will get back onto it's regular schedule of sex and mayhem Sunday, unless Blogger fries its servers during an update again.
Oh, I almost forgot. I posted some new photos in the Photos of Me section. There are 5 of them of me beginning to get hard and the aftermath and mess of me cumming. Enjoy. Still trying to get a video posted. God bless Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment