Well, the Rapture was supposed to start with massive earthquakes at 6 PM New Zealand time (2 AM east coast time for the Americans in the audience) and at 6 PM local time of every time zone. As of this writing, we've passed 6 PM through 6 time zones and nothing has happened. Too bad, really. I wanted to see New Zealand inhabited by Hobbits.
I know we Americans think that it's never official if it does or doesn't happen here. I remember when Y2K was all the rage. Even though midnight had passed in 18 different time zones and the clocks, vcrs, and electricity were still on in the rest of the world (therebye disproving the whole Y2K bug and Millenium Armageddon prediction), there were still tons of people in America who thought it would still happen here. Yup. We're stupid because in our brains, nothing's important unless it's proven or disproven in America. *sigh*
Since I'm not one of those people and I see that the Rapture's not happening in the rest of the world like the prediction said, here are some erotic posts. Here's some nude women, men, and couples. Here are also some interracial, blowjob, and Ebony sex videos. The porn star from yesteryear is Jasmin St Claire. Carpe Diem, y'all.
I know we Americans think that it's never official if it does or doesn't happen here. I remember when Y2K was all the rage. Even though midnight had passed in 18 different time zones and the clocks, vcrs, and electricity were still on in the rest of the world (therebye disproving the whole Y2K bug and Millenium Armageddon prediction), there were still tons of people in America who thought it would still happen here. Yup. We're stupid because in our brains, nothing's important unless it's proven or disproven in America. *sigh*
Since I'm not one of those people and I see that the Rapture's not happening in the rest of the world like the prediction said, here are some erotic posts. Here's some nude women, men, and couples. Here are also some interracial, blowjob, and Ebony sex videos. The porn star from yesteryear is Jasmin St Claire. Carpe Diem, y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment