The phone rang last Friday night.
me: hello
Kristina: Hi, it's Kristina, Dom's girl
me: hey there. how's it going?
K: going ok. I just wanted to call to see how you're doing and to say hi.
me: it's going ok. Did you enjoy yourself the other night? (search Kristina for the threesome I had with Dom and Kristina a couple weeks ago)
K: yeah. I can't stop thinking about it. The way you fucked me, the way your cock filled me....
me: it was a great time. You were great. You have an amazing body. What are you up to?
K: I was hoping you might be free to come over.
me: wait. Aren't you and Dom going out tonight?
K: No, he's going out tonight with a few people (I kinda knew Dom was out at the strip club watching one of his many girlfriends and that he was going to be having sex with her all night)
me: oh so you're calling me for a booty call?
K: well....yeah. I just want more of what I got the other night. I mean, the way you made me feel....
me: yeah? How did I make you feel?
K: nobody's fucked me like that in a long time, even Dom.
me: Oh? You liked the way I put it in you?
K: yes....
me: you liked the way I slid it in and out of you?
K: yes....
me: the way I made your pussy wet?
K: fuck....yes.....
me: the way your pussy wrapped around my cock and milked it?
K: hell yes. Damn, that felt so good.
me: yes, it did baby. You liked the way you rode me?
K: hell yeah. Did you like the way I gave it to you?
me: fuck yeah. You know how to put in on a guy.
K: So are you coming over?
me: I'll be there within the hour.
me: hello
Kristina: Hi, it's Kristina, Dom's girl
me: hey there. how's it going?
K: going ok. I just wanted to call to see how you're doing and to say hi.
me: it's going ok. Did you enjoy yourself the other night? (search Kristina for the threesome I had with Dom and Kristina a couple weeks ago)
K: yeah. I can't stop thinking about it. The way you fucked me, the way your cock filled me....
me: it was a great time. You were great. You have an amazing body. What are you up to?
K: I was hoping you might be free to come over.
me: wait. Aren't you and Dom going out tonight?
K: No, he's going out tonight with a few people (I kinda knew Dom was out at the strip club watching one of his many girlfriends and that he was going to be having sex with her all night)
me: oh so you're calling me for a booty call?
K: well....yeah. I just want more of what I got the other night. I mean, the way you made me feel....
me: yeah? How did I make you feel?
K: nobody's fucked me like that in a long time, even Dom.
me: Oh? You liked the way I put it in you?
K: yes....
me: you liked the way I slid it in and out of you?
K: yes....
me: the way I made your pussy wet?
K: fuck....yes.....
me: the way your pussy wrapped around my cock and milked it?
K: hell yes. Damn, that felt so good.
me: yes, it did baby. You liked the way you rode me?
K: hell yeah. Did you like the way I gave it to you?
me: fuck yeah. You know how to put in on a guy.
K: So are you coming over?
me: I'll be there within the hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment