Monday, May 9, 2011

Goth - Command

     I was ready for Goth and our night. I told her to come over after work. I knew she'd be wearing her business suit. She wears them so that they cover up her tattoos. She rang the bell. I told her to come in and lock the door. She entered the room. I was sitting in my living room chair, naked, with nothing but my black mask on. Rammstein's Stripped remix was looping on the mp3 stereo. A bottle of champagne was in my left hand.
     "Put down your things", I said. "take off your jacket....slowly". She started to unbutton her jacket. Her hips started swaying to the music. Goth stripped off the jacket and tossed it onto the floor. "Now, take off your shirt". Goth stripped off her blue silk shirt. She gently let it slip from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, revealing her black silk bra.
     "Now, take off your skirt". I salivated as I watched Goth turn around so her ass was towards me. She unzipped her back zipper and gyrated her hips so that the skirt swung off of her hips and around her legs. Her black silk thong drove me crazy. Without waiting for a command, Goth bent over and pulled down her thong, revealing her perfect pussy as her thong briefly clung to her legs, then dropped to her black stiletto heals.
     Goth started to take off her heels. "Uh uh uh. Not the heels. Leave those on. Take off your bra." Goth turned back to face me. Still dancing to the music, she unclasped the back of the bra. As her bra started to fall, Goth cupped her breasts so that I couldn't see her nippes. Then, with now only her heels on, she started to dance again to the music. Her body shimmered in the candle light. My cock stood at full, rock hard, throbbing attention as my seductress enticed me with her wanton hypnotic dancing. I took multiple drinks from my champagne bottle, guzzling about a third of it while watching Goth.
     Finally, I said "get on your knees and crawl over to me". Goth dropped and crawl to the beat of the song until she was between her legs. Her body arched like a snake, rubbing against my legs. "Now, suck my cock, bitch" I commanded. The night got better from there.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment