Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NYC: Webcam

An internet message conversation between myself & a woman two weeks ago. Her words are in italics:
Hey baby.
Hey there. What's going on?
Nothing much. What are you doing?
Nothing much. Just sitting here. What time is it there?
It's kinda late. I need a release.
Mmmmm.....I love when you talk like that.
LOL. Well, that's why I'm here. I wanna play. You wanna?
Sure. IM or webcam?
Webcam. I wanna watch you.
OK. I'm game. Are you gonna play with yourself?
Not until after. I wanna make you cum tonight baby. I wanna record it so I can cum again & again. Will you do that for me baby?
....slight pause....
OK.
:) Get your mask & your baby oil. Then get naked, put on your mask, & turn on your cam.
.....I strip naked, get my half-face black mask & put it on, grab my bottle of baby oil, sit back in my chair, put on my webcam, hit the invite button, & there she is. She's wearing a black lace bra & panties. My favorites.....
Baby, you look so good tonight. I want those breasts.
You mean THESE, baby?
.....She takes off her bra, exposing her beautifully large breasts. Her nipples are pierced & perky. My cock stiffens right up.....
Yes, baby. Those.
Baby, don't write anything else. Just follow my instructions & read my words. Rub some baby oil on your chest slowly while I watch.
.....I do as I'm told.....
Slower, honey. I want to enjoy it. I want you to seduce me while you're rubbing.
.....I rub myself more sensuously.....
Mmmmm. That's better baby. Now, put some baby oil on your cock, baby. Do it nice & slow.
.....I start putting oil on my cock & slowly work it up & down the shaft, then rubbing it on my nicely shaven balls.....
Stroke your cock, baby. I want to make you cum hard tonight. I want you to imagine my mouth sucking your head, working my way down your shaft, deepthroating you.
Taking you up & down in my mouth, my warm spit making it nice & wet & sloppy. I know how sloppy you like me sucking you, baby. Let me suck you slow. I want to work that head. Take it in my mouth, swirl my tongue around it, flick your tip with my tongue. I know you love it.
Let me take your balls in my mouth. Let me tug on them. Let me suck on them, baby.
I know you want to rub your cock in between these titties, baby. I know you want to cum on them. Take them baby. Make them yours, daddy. Grab them. Suck them. Fuck the shit out them, baby. I want you. I want you to fuck them. Stroke your cock faster, baby. Stroke it faster.
.....I take faster, stronger strokes of my cock.....
Baby, let me ride your cock. Let me straddle that pipe, daddy. Let me feel it in my wet pussy. Stretch this tight pussy baby. You're making me so wet, baby. It's so wet for you. It's so fuckin wet for you.
I want your cock. I need it. Give it to me. Give it to me baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck the shit out of me. Tear up this pussy. Tear up this motherfuckin pussy, baby. Cum baby. Cum hard baby. Now baby. I want it now!!! Come on daddy. COME ON!!!
.....I can't hold back any longer. I let loose a large creamy load onto my stomach.....
Mmmmmmm......Baby. Good boy. That's a good, good boy. Mmmmmm..........Rub that creaminess into your stomach, baby.
.....I do as I'm told.....
Thank you baby. Any time I want to cum & you're not around, I'm gonna watch this.

Why do I think this video is gonna end up on some web site someday? Glad I was wearing the mask. I don't think it was my best work.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment