People of Earth,
Hopefully, everybody had a good and safe holiday season. I know I did. I had my birthday during it, which was celebrated with lots of sex. The same thing with New Years. I'll be putting up those stories as time goes on. I also joined a new gym early last month. It's one of those higher income gyms with trophy wives looking for a good time. It's already paid off with a few encounters. Those stories will be up as well.
Thanks to those who voted in last month's poll. By an overwhelming margin, people have slept with someone outside of their own race, which is what I had figured. Maybe it shows hope for the future. I haven't thought up a new poll for this month but that concludes the racial questions. Thanks for indulging my curiousity.
Starting this month, I'm adding more videos. I'm bring back masturbation, interracial, gay, lesbian, threesome, blowjob, MILF, and amateur. Hope everybody enjoys them.
Hopefully, everybody had a good and safe holiday season. I know I did. I had my birthday during it, which was celebrated with lots of sex. The same thing with New Years. I'll be putting up those stories as time goes on. I also joined a new gym early last month. It's one of those higher income gyms with trophy wives looking for a good time. It's already paid off with a few encounters. Those stories will be up as well.
Thanks to those who voted in last month's poll. By an overwhelming margin, people have slept with someone outside of their own race, which is what I had figured. Maybe it shows hope for the future. I haven't thought up a new poll for this month but that concludes the racial questions. Thanks for indulging my curiousity.
Starting this month, I'm adding more videos. I'm bring back masturbation, interracial, gay, lesbian, threesome, blowjob, MILF, and amateur. Hope everybody enjoys them.
No comments:
Post a Comment