This story's going to be kinda short due to lack of time. I'll do a longer story next week.
My birthday night dinner with Blasian started with an amazing dinner in midtown Manhattan. I will always say that the way to a man's heart is through a prime rib steak....unless you're a vegan; in which case, you're not a man (just kidding. Calm down. It's just a joke). After dinner, it was back to the E 14th Street apartment. I had already texted the other fellas that I was using the apartment that night for my birthday festivities so I knew Blasian and I would have the whole place to ourselves.
It looked like Blasian had a long day so I did the gentlemanly thing and drew her a bubble bath. I should talk about this bathtub for a second because I'm in love with this thing. First off, it's an oversized tub. Apparently, the former owners of the apartment were really tall and had this tub made. Second, it's a claw foot porcelain tub built for 2. How awesome is that? We had thought about putting in gold faucets but then, that would be too Jay-Z / Kanye West stupid waste of money and sanity. Oh and the toilet has its own room so you don't have to wait to take a shower or bath while someone else is using the toilet. Classy.
Anyway, I went to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of red wine and two glasses (chilled cause I'm classy like that), and went back to the bathtub. I got undressed and got into the tub. Blasian got in after me; her nude body lying in front of me, resting its back on my chest. I gave her a back massage while she sipped her champagne. I love these moments with her. We snuggle and talk business. I feast on her ears and neck. She feels my cock getting hard against the small of her back. It's a win win situation.
After some time of heavy petting and kissing, Blasian turned around and faced me. She grabbed my cock, gave it a few strokes, and guided it inside of her. She slowly started grinding on it, getting it deeper and deeper inside of her. She wanted some slow, deep loving and I was ready for her. Blasian grabbed my hands and put them over my head. She looked into my eyes and continued going up and down on it. Her breath got quicker. Her moans got louder and louder.
I love looking at her face while she's riding. She makes the best sex faces. Blasian also makes her lips quiver. This night was no different. Blasian really needed some deep, slow cock. I let her control the situation. While she was riding, I kept thinking thinking how lucky I was to continue being able to make love to this vision of beauty.
After a while, Blasian's legs started shaking and she started screaming. Soon, she came deep onto my cock, making her pussy muscles clench down onto it. Her head tilted back. I broke free of her lock on my hands and grabbed her her waist so that I could feel her body cum while I sucked on her nipples.
The evening was spent with about an hour or so of sex in the tub with her on top and myself on top. Also with her in doggie style in the tub. Then, it was to the bed for more. We had sex for about 6 hours and used every piece of furniture in the bedroom. I also had her against the window while we looked at the Manhattan skyline. A great woman and a great time.
My birthday night dinner with Blasian started with an amazing dinner in midtown Manhattan. I will always say that the way to a man's heart is through a prime rib steak....unless you're a vegan; in which case, you're not a man (just kidding. Calm down. It's just a joke). After dinner, it was back to the E 14th Street apartment. I had already texted the other fellas that I was using the apartment that night for my birthday festivities so I knew Blasian and I would have the whole place to ourselves.
It looked like Blasian had a long day so I did the gentlemanly thing and drew her a bubble bath. I should talk about this bathtub for a second because I'm in love with this thing. First off, it's an oversized tub. Apparently, the former owners of the apartment were really tall and had this tub made. Second, it's a claw foot porcelain tub built for 2. How awesome is that? We had thought about putting in gold faucets but then, that would be too Jay-Z / Kanye West stupid waste of money and sanity. Oh and the toilet has its own room so you don't have to wait to take a shower or bath while someone else is using the toilet. Classy.
Anyway, I went to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of red wine and two glasses (chilled cause I'm classy like that), and went back to the bathtub. I got undressed and got into the tub. Blasian got in after me; her nude body lying in front of me, resting its back on my chest. I gave her a back massage while she sipped her champagne. I love these moments with her. We snuggle and talk business. I feast on her ears and neck. She feels my cock getting hard against the small of her back. It's a win win situation.
After some time of heavy petting and kissing, Blasian turned around and faced me. She grabbed my cock, gave it a few strokes, and guided it inside of her. She slowly started grinding on it, getting it deeper and deeper inside of her. She wanted some slow, deep loving and I was ready for her. Blasian grabbed my hands and put them over my head. She looked into my eyes and continued going up and down on it. Her breath got quicker. Her moans got louder and louder.
I love looking at her face while she's riding. She makes the best sex faces. Blasian also makes her lips quiver. This night was no different. Blasian really needed some deep, slow cock. I let her control the situation. While she was riding, I kept thinking thinking how lucky I was to continue being able to make love to this vision of beauty.
After a while, Blasian's legs started shaking and she started screaming. Soon, she came deep onto my cock, making her pussy muscles clench down onto it. Her head tilted back. I broke free of her lock on my hands and grabbed her her waist so that I could feel her body cum while I sucked on her nipples.
The evening was spent with about an hour or so of sex in the tub with her on top and myself on top. Also with her in doggie style in the tub. Then, it was to the bed for more. We had sex for about 6 hours and used every piece of furniture in the bedroom. I also had her against the window while we looked at the Manhattan skyline. A great woman and a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment