Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sex Story Saturday - Blasian - Getting Ready For the Date

     I went over Blasian's place to pick her up. When she opened the door, I found she was still in her business suit. "I got home late. Sorry. Just hang tight for a few & I'll go change". She walked into her bedroom & started taking off her business jacket. I followed her, not willing to wait in the other room.
     I walked behind her & started kissing her neck. She moaned & squirmed a little. "We're going to be late for dinner" she mumbled as her body melted into mine. "We'll order out for something later" I said, as I unzipped her business skirt & let it drop to her knees. Black satin was the order of dress for her, apparently, for she had on her black satin thong & bra on.
     She turned around, put her arms around me, & kissed me passionately. She started to undo my belt & unzipped my pants. As I watched her undress me, I undid my shirt button & took off my shirt. Blasian finished pulling down my pants, led me to the edge of the bed, & pushed me back onto the bed.
     With me being naked & her in her bra & panties & with her high heeled shoes on, she knelt down & started stroking my cock. Her hand felt warm as she stroked the shaft with one hand & massaged my balls with the other, stopping occasionally only to lick & suck my balls.
     Soon, I felt her tongue on the tip of my cock. She started working her lips up & down, expertly bringing my cock to life. Faster & faster she sucked & licked my cock. I leaned back & enjoyed her work, caressing her hair while she sucked & moaned.
     Soon, I felt my cock beginning to build up an eruption. I grabbed her head & started fucking her mouth. In a while, I started grunting as my creamy goodness shot into Blasian's mouth. She swallowed it whole. We spent the rest of the evening fucking each other's brains out & never made it to dinner.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment